Health and Safety Training and Development Courses
Lift Truck Training and Renewals - February 17, 2018 8:00 AM - Milton, ON
WHMIS 2015 (GHS) Training - February 15, 2018 6:00 PM - Milton, ON
Lift Truck Training and Renewals - February 24, 2018 8:00 AM - Milton, ON
WHMIS 2015 (GHS) Training - March 6, 2018 6:00 PM - Milton, ON
Lift Truck Training and Renewals - March 10, 2018 8:00 AM - Milton, ON
WHMIS 2015 (GHS) Training - March 27, 2018 6:00 PM - Milton, ON
Lift Truck Training and Renewals - March 24, 2018 8:00 AM - Milton, ON
Our occupational safety consultant provides many more courses
either at our facility in Milton or at your facility if you require specialized training and development. To Register, please click the button at the top right of this page.
For links and more information on current health and safety trends and events, check out my facebook page at:
- Two Companies Fined a Total of $285,000 After Worker Fatally Electrocuted by Overhead Lines
- Company Fined $125,000 for Death of Worker Struck by Falling Conveyor Frame
- Tree Cutter Killed in Elgin County
- Brampton Roofer Manufacturer Fined $65,000 After Worker Injury
- Freight Company Fined $85,000 After Worker Suffers Permanent Injury
- Ontario Triple the Maximum Fine to $1.5 Million for Companies for Health and Safety Violations
- Bruce Power Fined $110,000 After Worker Injury at Lake Huron Plant
- Company Fined $60,000 After Worker Falls From Peterborough Building
- Roofing Company Fined Again, Director Jailed
- Trenton Company Fined $55,000 After Worker Injured on Steel Struts
- Ontario Passes Legislation To Create Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs
- Three Companies Fined Total of $460,000 After Worker Injured During Windsor Detention Facility Construction
- Toronto Metal Fabrication Company Fined $50,000 After Worker Injured By Machine
- Toronto Crane Company Fined $95,000 After Worker Fatality
- Windsor Roofing Company Fined in Young Worker Fatality
Email Subscription List
Please sign up below to receive email information about health and safety tips, tools, consulting and training specials.
Seminars are held in Milton and in Mississauga. To obtain more information, contact me at 416 984 1107 or by email at email@example.com. To register, click the button at the top right and follow the instructions to register.
WHMIS 2015 Legislation and Transition Update - March 22, 2018 - 2 PM - Mississauga, ON - $30.00 + HST
Participants will learn about the most recent updates and transition period towards full WHMIS 2015 Compliance.
Sooley's Safety Services
Upcoming Training Events
Payment options include cash, cheque (business only) and credit card (visa, mastercard). For more information please contact me by email or phone.
To register for an upcoming health and safety training and development course please click the button at the top right of the page to open the registration form, fill it out and email it back.
Copyright © Sooley's Safety Service. All rights reserved.